2017年7月25日 星期二

How to Deal with Stress





很多小問卷, 我覺得最有用是下面的內容.  很多的煩惱是自己看不開.


+++++




Stress occurs when pressure exceeds your perceived ability to cope.


Changing your thinking
Thinking Errors
1.     All or nothing thinking
We view things in absolute, extreme terms without any shades of grey. E.g. If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well.

2.     Labelling
We “globally rate” ourselves, others or the universe, as opposed to rating skills deficits or specific behaviours.

3.     Focusing on the negatives

4.     Discounting the positive
We choose to reframe anything positive as unimportant. E.g. When my manager gives me positive feedback she is only saying it to be nice. She doesn’t really mean it.

5.     Mind reading
We infer from people’s behavior that they are either thinking or reaching negatively toward us. E.g. I am sure my colleagues think that I can’t undertake this project successfully.  

6.     Fortune telling
We predict the worst-cast scenario, often by using insufficient evidence. 

7.     Magnification or awfulising
If we don’t reach that deadline, the outcome will be awful. 

8.     Minimization
We condemn ourselves for our shortcomings and make excuses for our successes or strengths. Eg. The exams I passed were easy ones. 

9.     Emotional reasoning
We evaluate situations by how we feel. E.g. I feel so anxious about flying, it must be dangerous to fly. 

10.  Blame
Instead of taking any personal responsibility, we blame others for problems that have occurred. 

11.  Overgeneralisation
We predict repeated outcomes on the basis of only one event. E..g I’ve got off to a bad start today. That means the rest of the day will be a write=off tool. 

12.  Personalization
We blame ourselves unfairly for something for which we are not totally responsible. E.g. My staff did not reach the target. It’s all my fault.  

13.  Demanding-ness
We hold unrealistic expectations or rigid and absolutist beliefs.  

14.  Phoney-ism
We fear others my find out that we are not the person we portray. E.g. When my children grow up they will realise what a hopeless parent I was.  

15 I-can’t-stand-it-itis
I can’t bear small rooms or noisy children. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言