2018年11月13日 星期二

Ten Powerful Phrases for Positive People



作者是Amway其中一位創辦人, 1959 年成立, 當年是靠口碑起家, 是實力派. 







1. "I'm wrong"
2. "I'm sorry"
3. "You can do it"
4. "I believe in you"
5. "I'm proud of you"
6. "Thank you"
7. "I need you"
8. "I trust you"
9. "I respect you"
10. "I love you"
沒有很大的驚喜, 但要做到就不容易. 




Trying – even if we fail – is better than having to say sorry later. Even if we don’t achieve success in a venture, we’ve had the experience, we’ve enlarged our thinking, and we still may have achieved more than we’d ever thought possible. 


People like being around happy people. 


Time is the most valuable gift a parent can give.                                                                                                                                              
Trust is developed through experience. Trust can be quickly destroyed when we fail to deliver as promised or go back on our word.


看此書才知道作者的背景, 原來剛於9月過身, 得年92. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言